Ubiquiti Products and Solutions
High-End Wireless Networking Products
Ubiquiti Networks is a next-generation communications technology company founded in 2005. We design and manufacture disruptive technology platforms for emerging markets that drive profitable business models and enable ubiquitous connectivity. Our technology platforms such as airMAX, airFiber, UniFi, and airVision, focus on unparalleled user experience combined with Industry leading performance at disruptive cost points.
Revolutionary MIMO TDMA Protocol System
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, airMAX Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots managed by an intelligent AP controller. This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency.
- airMAX TDMA Protocol - airMAX M series Technology provides performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
- Powerful Software Features - Powered by Ubiquiti's powerful airOS loaded with features and optimizations for outdoor wireless performance, Ubiquiti's airMAX platform also features airView Spectrum Analysis and airControl central device management.
- World Class Antenna Design - Ubiquiti's Antenna R&D team applied their years of experience in celular basestation antenna design in developing the revolutionary airMAX.
- Frequency Freedom - Ubiquiti offers airMAX systems for the 900MHz, 2.4GHz, 3GHz, 5GHz, 6GHz and 10GHz bands.
Advanced Routing Technology for the Masses
Introducing the EdgeRouter™ Series from Ubiquiti Networks, part of the EdgeMAX™ series. Powered by the feature rich EdgeOS featuring a next-generation graphical user interface. Housed in a compact, fanless form factor, the EdgeRouter Series operates quietly as it delivers the powerful routing, security, and management features you require to efficiently run your network.
- Breakthrough Price/Performance - Starting at $99 MSRP and 1million+ packet per second processing.
- Powerful Functionality - Full-featured routing functionality for limitless applications.
- Advanced User Interface - Next-generation user experience allows anyone to quickly become a routing expert.
- Carrier-Class Reliability - Uptime performance equivalent to leading carrier and enterprise solutions.
Empowering Internet Connectivity for the Next Billion
Introducing airFiber, a truly revolutionary Point-to-Point wirelessplatform from Ubiquiti Networks™. Housed in a compact, highly efficientform factor, airFiber delivers amazingwireless gigabit+ performance, lowlatency, and long range. airFiberushers in a new era in price-disruptivewireless technology ideal for carrierbackhaul, building-to-buildingenterprise use, or public safetyapplications.
- Addressing the Under-served - airFiber core networks backbones can be instantly and cost-effectively deployed anywhere, bringing Internet deep into the unserved areas of the world.
- Plug and Play Deployment - Utilizing the worldwide license-free 24GHz band, airFiber can be freely purchased and deployed nearly anywhere. Additionally, the product was designed to be instantly setup and configured.
- Revolutionary Performance - With true 1.4Gbps+ data throughput and up to 13 km range, airFiber provides a breakthrough in 24GHz backhaul performance
- Hybrid Division Duplex (HDD) - HDD provides the best of both worlds — latency performance of Frequency Division Duplex (FDD) with the spectral efficiency of Time Division Duplex (TDD).
Next-Generation H.264 IP Camera Management System
airVision provides advanced recording capabilities and powerful analytics with a breakthrough web based user interface. Combined with Ubiquiti's powerful line of H.264 megapixel airCam IP Cameras, airVision is a revolutionary price/performance IP video surveillance system.
- Feature Packed UI - Accessible from any web browser, airVision's User Interface was designed to to be easy to use yet packed with advanced features.
- Secure & Reliable - Access airVision's UI conveniently yet securely through your browser via HTTPS. HTTPS encrypts and decrypts user page requests and pages that are returned by the Web server.
- Cost-Effective Solution - Shattering conventional industry thinking, Ubiquiti offers airVision's powerful IP surveillance system completely free of charge. No huge upfront costs, no monthly subscription fees.
- Breakthrough Price/ Performance IP Camera Product Line - The airCam line of H.264 megapixel cameras combine advanced industrial design and powerful performance with market leading cost-effectiveness.
Scalable and Unified Enterprise WiFi Management
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. UniFi Access Point indoor models have a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware. UniFi Access Point outdoor models have a form factor built to last outdoors.
- Save money. Save time. - Unlike traditional enterprise WiFi systems utilizing a hardware WiFi Switch, Unifi uses a virtual client/server application that requires zero cost and no additional hardware.
- Intuitive Software - Install, configure, and manage all of your UniFi Wireless Access Points with the intuitive and easy to learn UniFi User Interface.
- Powerful Hardware - UniFi Access Points feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology -- capable of 300Mbps speeds with ranges up to 500 ft.
- Expandable - Unlimited Scalability. Build your wireless networks as small or big as you need. Start with one, expand to thousands.
|UniFi Indoor Products|
|UniFi Outdoor Products|
Machine-to-Machine Communications Reinvented
mFi™ is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. The mFi hardware can be managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software. The mFi Controller software allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection could turn a light on, or a high temperature reading could trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited!
- Plug and Play Installation - Use standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use WiFi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network. Unlimited device scalability.
- Powerful Functionality - Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices.
- Cloud and Mobile Support - Access multiple mFi networks from any remote location through a web browser. New devices can instantly be discovered and provisioned through the cloud.
- Sophisticated User Experience - From auto-detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.